Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: what's a good lab?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pjbrubak's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm just starting out using Super 8 film professionally as a wedding photographer/filmmaker and I was wondering if anyone can spare me some grief by recommending some good labs. I'm looking to use Ekta 7240, K40, K Vision 200T, Tri-X 7266 and Plus-X 7265. Any experienced users out there?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    On the East coast you could try Pac-Labs in NYC for the reversal stocks and Forde Labs in Seattle for the Neg.

    Good Luck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •